In every market Global enters, it creates jobs for the local and regional community. This job creation helps boost the local economy with sustained direct and indirect jobs.
These positions consist of:
- manufacturing skilled and unskilled labor
- Shop Forman
- Carpenters and Ironworkers and apprentice in training
- Cement finishers and lathers
- Equipment Operators
- quality control personnel
- engineers and engineers in training
- manufacturing design and detailing personnel
- supervisory and administrative personnel
- engineering design and management personnel,
- rigging, trucking and transport personnel and administrative support personnel.
In every market, not only does it create initial jobs for the specific project but also indirect jobs and long term sustained jobs. If the development has a sustained growth job creation incentive, there is no better method of creation than with the multi-discipline Global Structures manufacturing and engineering.
An example of the detailed breakdown of the direct job personnel is shown in the table to follow. This example is being replicated for new locations both locally and internationally.